CapTel 840i/880i: Setting the Time and Date
To set the time and date:
- With the handset hung up, press the YES button to see the Options menu.
- Press the DOWN arrow button repeatedly until Settings is highlighted. Press the YES button to select.
- Press the DOWN arrow button repeatedly until Set the Time and Date is highlighted. Press the YES button to select.
- Use the UP or DOWN arrow buttons to highlight the Time Zone that your CapTel phone is located in. Once the correct Time Zone is highlighted, press the YES button to select.
- Do you live in an area that observes Daylight Savings Time? If so press the YES button. If not, press the NO button.
- CapTel shows you the current time and date setting. Use the UP/DOWN arrow buttons to move the blue highlight over the number that you want to change.
- On the dialing pad, press the key that lists the number you want to use. Example: To set the time for 11:30, press the “1” key twice, then press the “3” key followed by the “0” key.
- When you have set the time and date, press the YES button to save.
- Press the NO button repeatedly to exit out of the menu system.
TIP: To change the time from AM to PM, press the 2 key for “AM” and the 7 key for “PM”.