CapTel 2400i: Erasing Answering Machine Messages
To erase an individual Answering Machine message:
1. The display screen lets you know when you have unread messages waiting.
2. Touch (Ans Machine).
3. Select and touch the call you want to review from the Answering Machine list on the left side of the display.
4. Information about the call you selected appears on the right side of the display.
5. Touch (PLAY) to listen to your message and see the captions.
6. To delete the message, touch (Delete). The display asks you to confirm you want to delete the message. Touch yes to delete or
touch no to cancel.
When you are finished erasing your messages, press HOME to exit.
Deleting All Messages
In addition to erasing Answering Machine messages one at a time as you play them, you can also erase all your saved Answering Machine messages at one time.
To delete all your Answering Machine messages:
1. From the display screen, touch (Settings).
2. Touch (Answering Machine).
3. Touch (Delete All Messages).
4. The display asks you to confirm you want to delete ALL messages. Touch yes to delete or touch no to cancel.
5. Press HOME to exit.