NOTE: Phone numbers must already be saved in the Phone Book before you can use the Phone Book to dial.
1. Make sure the CAPTIONS button is on (red light on).
2. With the handset hung up, press the YES button to see the Options menu.
3. Check that Dial from Phone Book is highlighted. Press the YES button to select.
4. Press the UP arrow or DOWN arrow buttons to find the person you want to call.
5. Pick up the handset. Your CapTel phone dials the number for you automatically.
6. Listen or watch the signal meter to know when someone answers. Watch the display screen for captions. Begin your conversation as you normally would. When you are done with your call, hang up the handset.