CapTel 840i: Setting the Time and Date
To set the time and date:
1. With the handset hung up, press the YES button to see the Options menu.
2. Press the DOWN arrow button repeatedly until Settings is highlighted. Press the YES button to select.
3. Press the DOWN arrow button repeatedly until Set the Time and Date is highlighted. Press the YES button to select.
4. Use the UP or DOWN arrow buttons to highlight the Time Zone that your CapTel phone is located in. Once the correct Time Zone is highlighted, press the YES button to select.
5. Do you live in an area that observes Daylight Savings Time? If so press the YES button. If not, press the NO button.