CapTel 840: Setting the Time and Date
To set the time and date:
1. With the handset hung up, press the YES button to see the Options menu.
2. Press the DOWN arrow button repeatedly until Settings is highlighted. Press the YES button to select.
3. Press the DOWN arrow button repeatedly until Set the Time and Date is highlighted. Press the YES button to select.
4. Do you live in an area that observes Daylight Savings Time? If so press the YES button. If not, press the NO button.
5. CapTel shows you the current time and date setting. Use the UP/DOWN arrow buttons to move the blue highlight over the number that you want to change.
6. On the dialing pad, press the key that lists the number you want to use.
Example: To set the time for 11:30, press the “1” key twice, then press the “3” key followed by the “0” key.