Designed for people with low vision or who have difficulty reading standard-sized captions.
Be sure of what callers say – everytime – with the new CapTel 880i. This remarkable phone works like any traditional telephone, but it also connects to the Internet to show you written captions during your telephone conversations. You enjoy familiar telephone calls with the added benefit of captions – carried to your phone via the Internet.
- Captions can be turned on/off as needed
- Built in Answering Machine
- Extra large display screen
- Adjustable font sizes and colors including extra large font option
- Phone book stores frequently called numbers (95+ names)
- WiFi compatible
* This model works only in the United States
The CapTel 880i uses your telephone service and an Internet connection to give you the best of both worlds – voice and captions – during your calls.
- Telephone Service
- High-Speed Internet
- Standard electrical power
Depending on your Internet set up, a router may also be required to connect more than one device to your Internet service.
* People who do not have high-speed Internet access should use the CapTel 840.
- Captions appear automatically on all calls – incoming and outgoing. No need for callers to dial through the Captioning Service.
- Wi-Fi compatible to position anywhere within your wireless network range
- Captions can be turned on or off at any time in a call.
- Built-in Answering Machine takes voice messages with captions
- Large, easy-to-read captions window with adjustable font sizes and colors.
- Display screen tilts for comfortable reading or lies flat to mount the phone on a wall.
- Adjustable volume control (up to 40dB gain) for captioned calls. Volume button is easy to see and adjust during a call.
- One-touch access to CapTel Customer Service (speed dial button automatically connects you to CapTel Help Line).
- Easy-to-follow menu system with Yes/No questions.
- Phone Book allows you to easily store and dial more than 95 names/phone numbers.
- Speed dial keys for one-touch dialing of frequently called numbers.
- Caller-ID capable – shows you who is calling directly on display screen.
- Captions available on calls within the United States only.