For people who prefer touch-screen technology, the CapTel 2400i has a large colorful display, dial-by-picture capability, and a built-in answering machine. Includes Bluetooth ® connectivity and speakerphone.
- Shows word-for-word captions during your calls
- Large easy touch-screen display
- Powerful amplification — up to 40dB
- Traditional telephone keypad — for comfortable, familiar dialing
- Bluetooth® and WiFi compatible
- Captions appear automatically on all calls – incoming and outgoing. No need for callers to dial through the Captioning Service.
- Wi-Fi compatible to position anywhere within your wireless network range
- Captions can be turned on or off at any time in a call.
- Built-in Answering Machine takes voice messages with captions
- Large, easy-to-read captions window with adjustable font sizes and colors.
- Display screen tilts for comfortable reading or lies flat to mount the phone on a wall.
- Adjustable volume control (up to 40dB gain) for captioned calls. Volume button is easy to see and adjust during a call.
- One-touch access to CapTel Customer Service (speed dial button automatically connects you to CapTel Help Line).
- Easy-to-follow menu system with Yes/No questions.
- Phone Book allows you to easily store and dial more than 95 names/phone numbers.
- Speed dial keys for one-touch dialing of frequently called numbers.
- Caller-ID capable – shows you who is calling directly on display screen.
- Captions available on calls within the United States only.
- Telephone Service
- High-Speed Internet (WiFi or via Ethernet cable)
- Standard electrical power