CapTel phones & service is available for active Federal Employees.

Learn more about the CapTel phones and service for the hearing impaired for active federal employees here

To order a CapTel phone:

Active Federal employees with hearing loss may order a Federal CapTel phone to use for official government business. Captioning is provided through the Federal Relay Service.  There are various CapTel models to choose from. Remember to indicate your Federal Agency when ordering.

Department of Defense Employees: may request a no-cost Federal CapTel phone through the Computer/Electronic Accommodations Program (CAP). For more information about CAP, please visit

Veterans, retired Federal employees, and tribal members may apply for a no-cost CapTel phone either through their state’s equipment distribution program or with a certification form from their doctor or audiologist.

Questions about Federal CapTel? Please contact:

Tatyana Mezentseva
Federal Relay Account Manager
Phone: (720) 545-0154
Fax: (913) 523-1814