- 2-Line CapTel
- 2-Line CapTel is an optional way to use the CapTel 800 phone that is more convenient and transparent for you and your callers.
- CapTel Phone
- A special telephone designed to work with the captioning service to display captions during your telephone calls.
- Captioned Telephone / CapTel
- A telephone technology that allows people to receive word-for-word captions of their telephone conversations.
- Captioning Service
- The captioning service transcribes the caller's spoken words into written captions, using voice-recognition technology.
- High Speed Internet
- Refers to any kind of Internet connection that is not a standard dial-up connection.
- An electronic device that interconnects two or more computer networks, and selectively interchanges packets of data between them.
- Speech recognition
- Speech recognition(RT) is the translation of spoken words into text. It is also known as "automatic speech recognition", "ASR", "computer speech recognition", "speech to text", or just "STT".
- Voice Recognition
- Voice recognition refers to finding the identity of who is speaking, rather than what they are saying.
- Voice to Text
- Voice to text is the translation of spoken words into text.