Change the color of the captions
You can change the color of the caption font and the background color on the display screen to a color combination that you prefer. You need to set the conversation colors before or after a call. You cannot change the caption colors during a live captioned call.
Color choices include: WHITE, RED, GREEN,BLUE, CYAN, MAGENTA, GRAY, BLACK OR YELLOW.
NOTE: Changing the font/background color applies only to conversation captions. The font size and style for your CapTel 800i menu Options always remains the same.
To change the caption font and background color:
- With the handset hung up, press the YES button to see Options.
- Press the DOWN button repeatedly until Display Settings is highlighted. Press the YES button to select.
- Make sure that Set Conversation Colors is highlighted. Press the YES button to select.
- The display screen shows what the current text color and background color are set to, with an pointing toward the Text Color setting. Press the YES button to select Text Color.
- A color palette appears on the bottom of the display. Use the UP and DOWN arrow keys to move through the various font color choices. When you find a font color you prefer, press the YES button to accept.
- The display moves down to indicate Background Color. Press the UP and DOWN arrow keys to move through the various background color choices. When you find a background color you prefer, press the YES button to accept.
- Press the NO button repeatedly to exit out of the menu system.
NOTE: Whichever color you select for text will not be available as a background color choice.