- Captions can be turned on/off as needed
- Callers dial your number directly
- Built-in Answering Machine
- Phone book to store frequently called numbers (95+ names)
- WiFi compatible
- Warranty 5-year Replacement Program
- Includes 90-day money back guarantee
The CapTel 840i uses your telephone service and an Internet connection to give you the best of both worlds – voice and captions – during your calls.
- Telephone Service
- High-Speed Internet (WiFi or via Ethernet cable)
- Router may be required, depending on your set-up
- Standard electrical power
Depending on your Internet set up, a router may also be required to connect more than one device to your Internet service.
* People who do not have high-speed Internet access should use the CapTel 840.
- Captions appear automatically on all calls – incoming and outgoing. No need for callers to dial through the Captioning Service.
- Wi-Fi compatible to position anywhere within your wireless network range
- Captions can be turned on or off at any time in a call.
- Built-in Answering Machine takes voice messages with captions
- Large, easy-to-read captions window with adjustable font sizes and colors.
- Display screen tilts for comfortable reading or lies flat to mount the phone on a wall.
- Adjustable volume control (up to 40dB gain) for captioned calls. Volume button is easy to see and adjust during a call.
- One-touch access to CapTel Customer Service (speed dial button automatically connects you to CapTel Help Line).
- Easy-to-follow menu system with Yes/No questions.
- Phone Book allows you to easily store and dial more than 95 names/phone numbers.
- Speed dial keys for one-touch dialing of frequently called numbers.
- Caller-ID capable – shows you who is calling directly on display screen.
- Captions available on calls within the United States only.