Be sure of what callers say - everytime - with
the new CapTel 800i. This remarkable phone works like any traditional telephone, but it
also connects to the Internet to show you
written captions during your telephone
conversations. You enjoy familiar telephone calls with the added benefit of captions -
carried to your phone via the Internet.
- Captions can be turned on/off as needed
- Callers dial your phone number directly
- Adjustable font sizes and colors
- Phone book to store frequently called numbers (95+ names)
- Telephone Service
- High-Speed Internet*
- Standard electrical power
Depending on your Internet set up, a router may also be required to connect more than one device to your Internet service.
* People who do not have high-speed Internet access should use the CapTel 800
- Captions appear automatically on all calls - incoming and outgoing. No need for callers to dial through the Captioning Service.
- Captions can be turned on or off at any time in a call.
- Large, easy-to-read captions window with adjustable font sizes and colors.
- Display screen tilts for comfortable reading or lies flat to mount the phone on a wall.
- Adjustable volume control (up to 40dB gain) for captioned calls. Volume button is easy to see and adjust during a call.
- One-touch access to CapTel Customer Service (speed dial button automatically connects you to CapTel Help Line).
- Easy-to-follow menu system with Yes/No questions.
- Phone Book allows you to easily store and dial more than 95 names/phone numbers.
- Speed dial keys for one-touch dialing of frequently called numbers.
- Caller-ID capable - shows you who is calling directly on display screen.
- Captions available on calls within the United States only.
Download Specification Sheet in PDF Format
This product has been discountined. It has been replaced with the CapTel 840i.